Stayed for seven days in November after coming from the Biltmore which was a great dissapointment. This hotel is great - so great in fact that it is now my hotel of choice when in Miami and I usually stay at The Mandarin. It's not overly fancy but they got the right things right. The shower was powerful with an endless supply of hot water. The bed was amazing (I enquiered about purchasing a matteress) and the room was just the right size with a charming little balcony for my cigars. Great service, great location and surprisenly great food. Great value for the money spent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the “Beverly Hills of Miami”, Hyatt Regency Coral Gables, a stunning AAA Four Diamond hotel set in the heart of Coral Gables offers the unparalleled personalized service and luxurious accommodations that you seek for your weekend getaway. Relax by the pool with a fresh Mojito or enjoy regional flavors at Two Sisters, our award winning fine-dining restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Amex, Hotels.com, Tingo, Otel, TripOnline SA, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Hyatt Regency Coral Gables reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Coral Gables Hotel Coral Gables
- Coral Gables Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Coral Gables