My husband and I stayed here for 2 nights post-cruise. We got a great rate on priceline and we could not have been happier. It is a beautiful hotel. The front desk was very nice and did not seem to care that we had booked through priceline. We had a no-smoking king room with a terrace that overlooked the pool. It could not have been nicer. The room was huge and had a couple of chairs, 42" flat screen TV, mini-bar, safe. The bathroom was also large and nicely appointed.
The hotel offered complimentary printing of boarding passes at the front desk which I thought was a great feature. Parking was $12.80 for the weekend and $16 for weekdays. Many restaurants and shops nearby.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the "Beverly Hills of Miami", Hyatt Regency Coral Gables, a stunning AAA Four Diamond hotel set in the heart of Coral Gables offers the unparalleled personalized service and luxurious accommodations that you seek for your weekend getaway. Relax by the pool with a fresh Mojito or enjoy regional flavors at Two Sisters, our award winning restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Hyatt Regency Coral Gables reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Coral Gables Hotel Coral Gables
- Coral Gables Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Coral Gables