We just returned from a 4 night stay at the Hyatt in Coral Gables. The outside of the hotel is classically Mediterranean. The lobby is a bit dated but still charming, but best of all, our room was recently remodeled in dark woods and a marble bath. There was also a large couch and flat screen TV in the room. The fitness center and pool were well maintained and fully stocked with towels. Every employee we ran into was very polite and always asking if they could help with anything. We parked one block away on the street for free and couldn't have had a better time.
The only negative is that Coral Gables is more business-oriented and the restaurants around the block don't stay open late. It is not a big deal since Coco Walk is a 10 minute drive away.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Coral Gables Hotel Coral Gables
- Hyatt Regency Coral Gables Hotel
- Coral Gables Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Coral Gables
- Coral Gables Hyatt
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the “Beverly Hills of Miami”, Hyatt Regency Coral Gables, a stunning AAA Four Diamond hotel set in the heart of Coral Gables offers the unparalleled personalized service and luxurious accommodations that you seek for your weekend getaway. Relax by the pool with a fresh Mojito or enjoy regional flavors at Two Sisters, our award winning fine-dining restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Amex, Otel, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Olotels, Prestigia, Expedia, getaroom.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Hyatt Regency Coral Gables reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.