This is a really great hotel if you are doing business in the area and on a discounted room rate booked perhaps through your company, as mine was. My stay was at a rate of $135 per night (plus tax, not incl breakfast) for a standard room that got upgraded on arrival to a superb 5th floor (pool and gym level) mini-suite including free wifi.
Plus points: large clean rooms, good wifi, excellent downstairs bar with cool design, well-equipped gym and pool, huge breakfast from a la carte menu, very friendly staff throughout, close to many decent restaurants and bars.
Not so good points: no breakfast buffet (very strange and slows you up in the morning) and too-large portions, smoker smell distributed via AC on some levels (according to colleagues), clunky TV setup,
I'd go back if given the choice between this and the Courtyard.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the "Beverly Hills of Miami", Hyatt Regency Coral Gables, a stunning AAA Four Diamond hotel set in the heart of Coral Gables offers the unparalleled personalized service and luxurious accommodations that you seek for your weekend getaway. Relax by the pool with a fresh Mojito or enjoy regional flavors at Two Sisters, our award winning restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Odigeo, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Hyatt Regency Coral Gables reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Coral Gables Hotel Coral Gables
- Coral Gables Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Coral Gables