We were in on Dec. 27th a Friday and stayed thru Sunday too with a Mon. morning check out.
My wife and I booked a Terrace Suite and upon arrival, our room was not quite ready yet. We received a comp voucher for the bar and had two drinks for the short wait, which was great.
Our room was excellent, we really enjoyed the balcony with friends as we were in town for a wedding.
One of the first things we noticed about the service going 'above and beyond' was the luggage handler said "your cooler seems light, can I fill it with ice for you?"
All of the staff, including the guys in valet service were professional, very attentive and seemed genuine.
The Hyatt was very close walking distance to the Miracle Mile and affords a very safe area with a great vibe. There are plenty of wonderful restaurants nearby if you use Trip Advisor or other apps.
There is also a great little coffee shop close by and a pharmacy about a 10 min. walk.
Would definitely return to Hyatt Regency Coral Gables since we now know the quality service is there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the "Beverly Hills of Miami", Hyatt Regency Coral Gables, a stunning AAA Four Diamond hotel set in the heart of Coral Gables offers the unparalleled personalized service and luxurious accommodations that you seek for your weekend getaway. Relax by the pool with a fresh Mojito or enjoy regional flavors at Two Sisters, our award winning restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Priceline, Despegar.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Hyatt Regency Coral Gables reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Coral Gables Hotel Coral Gables
- Coral Gables Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Coral Gables