Well, I was very happy that we had selected the Hyatt in Coral Gables as our option to stay during our "local get away weekend". Little did I know that we were going to be disappointed at the end of the weekend. We stayed only one night. Room smelled and the bed was made with not fitted sheets. There were no towels when we first arrived and room service was late and food was horrible.
Maybe because it was thanksgiving weekend or perhaps he staff was either still on a thanksgiving mode, but this is not the type of service we have come to expect from a Hyatt.
On a better note, the Hyatt is close to Miracle mile and centrally located to almost anything in coral gables.
Next time we're trying a different hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Coral Gables Hotel Coral Gables
- Hyatt Regency Coral Gables Hotel
- Coral Gables Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Coral Gables
- Coral Gables Hyatt
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the “Beverly Hills of Miami”, Hyatt Regency Coral Gables, a stunning AAA Four Diamond hotel set in the heart of Coral Gables offers the unparalleled personalized service and luxurious accommodations that you seek for your weekend getaway. Relax by the pool with a fresh Mojito or enjoy regional flavors at Two Sisters, our award winning fine-dining restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Amex, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Otel, Tingo, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your Hyatt Regency Coral Gables reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.