We enjoyed a couple of nights here last month visiting friends in Key Biscayne. We liked the location of the Hyatt very much - within easy walking distance of the main street in Coral Gables that has oodles of restaurants and shops to enjoy. The neighborhood felt very safe and was easy to navigate.
The hotel itself is well appointed and the higher floors have good views to the city of Miami. The pool area was very nice and not crowded when we were there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the “Beverly Hills of Miami”, Hyatt Regency Coral Gables, a stunning AAA Four Diamond hotel set in the heart of Coral Gables offers the unparalleled personalized service and luxurious accommodations that you seek for your weekend getaway. Relax by the pool with a fresh Mojito or enjoy regional flavors at Two Sisters, our award winning fine-dining restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo, HotelsClick, Otel, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Hyatt Regency Coral Gables reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Coral Gables Hotel Coral Gables
- Coral Gables Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Coral Gables