Tastefully decorated. Located in charming Coral Gables with easy 15-20 minute access to downtown Miami, Kendal, Airport, Coconut Grove, Key Biscayne, etc. The rooms with Double beds are too small to accommodate more than 2-3 people per room. Stay away from rooms ending in 3-10 unless you want to be close to the ice machine and elevators. Ask to be placed far away from the kiddie pool, too, unless you want I wake up at 7 am to screams. The rooms overlooking the pools are lovely and many have balconies; but they are also noisy!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the “Beverly Hills of Miami”, Hyatt Regency Coral Gables, a stunning AAA Four Diamond hotel set in the heart of Coral Gables offers the unparalleled personalized service and luxurious accommodations that you seek for your weekend getaway. Relax by the pool with a fresh Mojito or enjoy regional flavors at Two Sisters, our award winning fine-dining restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Orbitz, Amex, Tingo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Otel, BookingOdigeoWL and Priceline so you can book your Hyatt Regency Coral Gables reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Coral Gables Hotel Coral Gables
- Coral Gables Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Coral Gables