I had a quick stay here before heading towards Key West.
I was given a room overlooking the pool with balcony. It is very nice, through I personally would prefer a room in higher level.
The service here is excellent. All staffs I have encountered are warm and welcoming.
I had room service breakfast. The Cuban sandwich is ok but not particularly impressive. However, the pickled melon came with it was surprisingly good! In addition, the yogurt parfait is came in large portion covered with fresh berries.
Overall it is a very pleasant stay and I think it is a good value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the "Beverly Hills of Miami", Hyatt Regency Coral Gables, a stunning AAA Four Diamond hotel set in the heart of Coral Gables offers the unparalleled personalized service and luxurious accommodations that you seek for your weekend getaway. Relax by the pool with a fresh Mojito or enjoy regional flavors at Two Sisters, our award winning restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Otel, Despegar.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hyatt Regency Coral Gables reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Coral Gables Hotel Coral Gables
- Coral Gables Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Coral Gables