My wife and I overnighted Sept 26-27, and our limited experience was quite good. We booked through Hotwire and got a great room (10th floor) overlooking the pool on the 5th floor - pool area looked good although we didn't use it. Valet service was efficient, front desk was good, room was clean and comfortable and room service was efficient. Of course parking is $18 a night (valet $24), but I guess that comes with the location. Overall a good stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the "Beverly Hills of Miami", Hyatt Regency Coral Gables, a stunning AAA Four Diamond hotel set in the heart of Coral Gables offers the unparalleled personalized service and luxurious accommodations that you seek for your weekend getaway. Relax by the pool with a fresh Mojito or enjoy regional flavors at Two Sisters, our award winning restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, HotelsClick, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Orbitz, Low Cost Holidays and Jetsetter so you can book your Hyatt Regency Coral Gables reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Coral Gables Hotel Coral Gables
- Coral Gables Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Coral Gables