Stayed in his hotel for couple of days while visiting Coral Gables, and it worked fine. I got a corner room with lots of natural light, which was great. The actual room is average, but it worked fine. The bathroom is also very standard, but must say that the mirror was beautiful. The gym is really tiny, but okey for basics. The pool area is nice and clean, but there is no service during the week, but there are plenty of towels available and water machine at the counter. The breakfast is quite limited, and some mornings even more so. Additionally, the restaurant does not have a very pleasant atmosphere. The service at the hotel varies from poor to very good: The bell boys were non existent when I arrived, the reception staff was very friendly, the waiters at the breakfast were nice, but service sometimes a bit slow. The waiters at the lobby bar were the best: friendly and efficient. The actual location is quite good with some shopping and plenty of restaurants nearby as well as a short commute to the airport. In overall, the price quality ratio of this hotel was quite good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the "Beverly Hills of Miami", Hyatt Regency Coral Gables, a stunning AAA Four Diamond hotel set in the heart of Coral Gables offers the unparalleled personalized service and luxurious accommodations that you seek for your weekend getaway. Relax by the pool with a fresh Mojito or enjoy regional flavors at Two Sisters, our award winning restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo, Priceline, Hotels.com, Otel, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Venere so you can book your Hyatt Regency Coral Gables reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Coral Gables Hotel Coral Gables
- Coral Gables Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Coral Gables