I booked 2 rooms via Expedia way back in April. We needed 2 beds in each room. Specifically booked 2 x double doubles. Upon arrival was told only one of the rooms had 2 x beds. The other one had 1 bed and 1 couch bed. Was told this was an upgrade! This was not what I booked. No other rooms available. Could have waited 2 hours or next day for a room to become available but it was already 1 hour after checking time. Was offered free breakfast as compensation. Due to this the check in very unpleasant although manager was at all times polite. Come on Hyatt you should be able to organise yourselves to give your customers the rooms they book!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the "Beverly Hills of Miami", Hyatt Regency Coral Gables, a stunning AAA Four Diamond hotel set in the heart of Coral Gables offers the unparalleled personalized service and luxurious accommodations that you seek for your weekend getaway. Relax by the pool with a fresh Mojito or enjoy regional flavors at Two Sisters, our award winning restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HotelsClick, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Low Cost Holidays and Jetsetter so you can book your Hyatt Regency Coral Gables reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Coral Gables Hotel Coral Gables
- Coral Gables Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Coral Gables