My wife and I stayed at the Hyatt for a laborday weekend retreat. The hotel is in a great location within walking distance to most corak gables eateries and shopping. The facilities are well maintained and service is good. Only negative was that we stayed in room 1111 next to a family what had teenagers who constantly slammed the door which made our stay a little nerve racking. Valet parking is also on the high side at 24 dollars per night. Didn't see self parking as an option. Otherwise a very nice hotel in a great location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the "Beverly Hills of Miami", Hyatt Regency Coral Gables, a stunning AAA Four Diamond hotel set in the heart of Coral Gables offers the unparalleled personalized service and luxurious accommodations that you seek for your weekend getaway. Relax by the pool with a fresh Mojito or enjoy regional flavors at Two Sisters, our award winning restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Otel, Hotel.de, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hyatt Regency Coral Gables reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Coral Gables Hotel Coral Gables
- Coral Gables Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Coral Gables