1. The location is very good with many shops and restaurants within a few minutes walk
2. The lobby is done in a beautiful spanish style.
3. The front desk staff were helpful and courteous.
4. The rooms have been renovated and have high end fixtures.
1. $18 a day for self parking and $24 for valet
2. The room felt damp and smelled musty.(It seems like all old hotels are like this)
3. The pool had a fair amount of leaves/debris and the water was cloudy.
4. The beds have very cheap mattresses but they do have good pillows.
5. Room service and the hotel restaurant have limited menus.
6. $10 a day PER DEVICE for WiFi
1. Our TV had a what looked a large splatter of white lotion(or worse) on the screen.
2. Our shower/bath had a couple of large hairs from someone else's nether-regions on the shower wall.
3. The door jam of the bathroom was quite rotten and falling apart.
The bottom line is that I got a VERY discounted rate from a certain hotel bidding website so I wasn't that disappointed overall. However, I would have felt very slighted had I payed the normal rack rate. This is not a 4 Star hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the "Beverly Hills of Miami", Hyatt Regency Coral Gables, a stunning AAA Four Diamond hotel set in the heart of Coral Gables offers the unparalleled personalized service and luxurious accommodations that you seek for your weekend getaway. Relax by the pool with a fresh Mojito or enjoy regional flavors at Two Sisters, our award winning restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Odigeo, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Hyatt Regency Coral Gables reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Coral Gables Hotel Coral Gables
- Coral Gables Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Coral Gables