We stayed for five nights from June 27th through July 2nd. It is the off season, so hotel was relatively quiet. This is a beautiful hotel in a cute, upscale neighborhood. The staff were very nice and helpful-- very good customer service throughout our stay. We have two children and they had a great time playing the swimming pool. The pool is between 4 and 6 feet deep, so perfect for them who are moderate swimmers. The pool area also included a hot tub and very nice outdoor bathrooms with a steam room. Our room was very nice and clean, the bathrooms were very pretty! There was only one issue with the parking -- the key card system (using the key card to swipe) wasn't working-- but this wasn't even an issue because the parking people just let us give our room number. I really liked how nice and responsive all of the staff were (such as with the parking key issue, which was the ONLY, very mild issue)-- I think that the staff being willing to fix any problem is really the mark of excellent customer service. From the front desk, to the restaurant staff, to the parking, to the housekeeping, without fail, everyone was extremely helpful and responsive, which was wonderful. The location was nice -- there was a lot within walking distance, which we really liked: lots of shopping--chain stores (Barnes and Noble), lots of bridal boutiques for some reason, banks, clothes, pharmacy, etc. There were a lot of food choices in the area, too-- upscale restaurants and grils/pubs, to more affordable fare like Panera, Subway, sandwich shops, California Pizza Kitchen, Denny's, etc. The location is far from the beaches, but we wanted quiet, we weren't looking for a 'south beach' experience. Plus the beaches were a quick drive away, so this was not an issue for us. Overall, wonderful trip and wonderful stay!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the "Beverly Hills of Miami", Hyatt Regency Coral Gables, a stunning AAA Four Diamond hotel set in the heart of Coral Gables offers the unparalleled personalized service and luxurious accommodations that you seek for your weekend getaway. Relax by the pool with a fresh Mojito or enjoy regional flavors at Two Sisters, our award winning restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Otel, Despegar.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hyatt Regency Coral Gables reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Coral Gables Hotel Coral Gables
- Coral Gables Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Coral Gables