I stayed at this hotel for 2 nights while visiting my son at school. The staff was 5 star across the board. My room was 1402 ..quiet, spacious and a comfy bed. The big downer is the restaurant. The breakfast was awful and the eggs tasted like water.( I had the buffet). The bar food was average at best. There are many other restaurants within a 5 min walking distance. The hotel is only a 10 min ride from the airport and close to the University of Miami which is great ..but miracle mile... a short walk from the hotel is a throwback to another time...if you don't absolutely need to be in Coral Gables I'd stay in Miami on the beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the “Beverly Hills of Miami”, Hyatt Regency Coral Gables, a stunning AAA Four Diamond hotel set in the heart of Coral Gables offers the unparalleled personalized service and luxurious accommodations that you seek for your weekend getaway. Relax by the pool with a fresh Mojito or enjoy regional flavors at Two Sisters, our award winning fine-dining restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Amex, Tingo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Otel, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Hyatt Regency Coral Gables reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Coral Gables Hotel Coral Gables
- Coral Gables Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Coral Gables