I did not check carefully about the location of this hotel. It is very close to Miracle mile of Coral gables, however, if you are going to Miami beach on public transportation, it would take you at least 1.5 hour. We still figured out a way to get to the beach by taking bus #24 to downtown miami, then took either C or S line to Miami beach area. Overall, the room is very spacious and comfortable. But you have to pay everything, like wifi extra. They don't even provide wifi in lobby, which is really annoying. It smelled like kind of humidity when we walked into the room. But after the first night, we got used to the smell and decided to ignore it. The service is very prompt and you can ask a lot of things from the hotel, such as razor, comb, baby shampoo, makeup remover, wine opener, if you happen to forget bringing them with you. But just stay at those hotels on the beach if you are coming for the waters, cause parking and transiting will kill your nice mood and time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the "Beverly Hills of Miami", Hyatt Regency Coral Gables, a stunning AAA Four Diamond hotel set in the heart of Coral Gables offers the unparalleled personalized service and luxurious accommodations that you seek for your weekend getaway. Relax by the pool with a fresh Mojito or enjoy regional flavors at Two Sisters, our award winning restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Priceline, Despegar.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Hyatt Regency Coral Gables reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Coral Gables Hotel Coral Gables
- Coral Gables Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Coral Gables