My family and I enjoyed our stay at the Hyatt! The location was fantastic. We were able to reach Coconut Grove, South Beach, Bayside and Marlins Park very quickly. (South Beach is about 15 mins.) My two boys enjoyed the pool and my wife and I felt the customer service was exceptional. The only knock I have is the hotel does no have HD. When you have younger children, you are going to spend part of your time in the rooms. I think it is about time for an upgrade. That being said, I would definitely recommend it and I will stay there he next time we are in South FL.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the "Beverly Hills of Miami", Hyatt Regency Coral Gables, a stunning AAA Four Diamond hotel set in the heart of Coral Gables offers the unparalleled personalized service and luxurious accommodations that you seek for your weekend getaway. Relax by the pool with a fresh Mojito or enjoy regional flavors at Two Sisters, our award winning restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Venere, Despegar.com, Odigeo, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Hyatt Regency Coral Gables reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Coral Gables Hotel Coral Gables
- Coral Gables Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Coral Gables