We do staycations this time of year to getaway before the summer rush. We have stayed at this Hyatt several times and each time we try to get a different room. We have stayed in a single, double, junior suite rooms. This time we were able to get a single on the 14th floor with a view of the bay. This room has very high ceiling with a round window at the top that lets the moonlight through during the night. It was also very spacious and comfortable. We could also see the pool area and surrounding business districts lights. Of course the junior suite was nice but so far this room is our favorite pick.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the "Beverly Hills of Miami", Hyatt Regency Coral Gables, a stunning AAA Four Diamond hotel set in the heart of Coral Gables offers the unparalleled personalized service and luxurious accommodations that you seek for your weekend getaway. Relax by the pool with a fresh Mojito or enjoy regional flavors at Two Sisters, our award winning restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Orbitz, Priceline, Odigeo, Otel and Jetsetter so you can book your Hyatt Regency Coral Gables reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Coral Gables Hotel Coral Gables
- Coral Gables Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Coral Gables