My husband and I wanted a little getaway for a few days where he could golf and I could be close to shopping while being pampered at a nice resort....the Hyatt certainly delivered on all points! We were treated like royalty by all the people at the Hyatt--kudos to your attention to service. Special mention goes to Nick & Anibal (concierges) who were able to set up golf, dinners, and help us navigate the area. They were fantastic! The pool was great....and so was the guy who was there during our entire stay. He made great drinks, was sooo friendly, and really hustled. There wasn't anyone working there who wasn't attentive & courteous. Truly committed employees. We were upgraded to a junior suite, which was perfect (we were in room 622 facing the pool). The room was very spacious. The area was terrific. The Miracle Mile has wonderful restaurants (Ortanique on the Mile, Talavera, Caffe Abracci) all within walking distance, which was a plus. We look forward to returning to the Hyatt Coral Gables soon for another perfect getaway!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the "Beverly Hills of Miami", Hyatt Regency Coral Gables, a stunning AAA Four Diamond hotel set in the heart of Coral Gables offers the unparalleled personalized service and luxurious accommodations that you seek for your weekend getaway. Relax by the pool with a fresh Mojito or enjoy regional flavors at Two Sisters, our award winning restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, HotelsClick, Booking.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Orbitz, Low Cost Holidays and Jetsetter so you can book your Hyatt Regency Coral Gables reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Coral Gables Hotel Coral Gables
- Coral Gables Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Coral Gables