The Hyatt Regency in Coral Gables is a very nice hotel in a great location. It is within walking distance of Miracle Mile and minutes (driving) from Miami International Airport, Marlins stadium, Dolphin Mall. The hotel itself was lovely and the staff was very professional and helpful. The valet service was great. We had our own car and parked in the garage ($12 per night). The pool area is also very nice with plenty of chairs, towels and a hot tub. The only not so great thing about the pool area was that it was blocked by the sun in the afternoon because of how tall the hotel and surrounding buildings are. The hotel is in a safe location and we were out walking at night to and from Miracle Mile without any problems or fear for our safety. Overall it was a great stay and we will likely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the "Beverly Hills of Miami", Hyatt Regency Coral Gables, a stunning AAA Four Diamond hotel set in the heart of Coral Gables offers the unparalleled personalized service and luxurious accommodations that you seek for your weekend getaway. Relax by the pool with a fresh Mojito or enjoy regional flavors at Two Sisters, our award winning restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hyatt Regency Coral Gables reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Coral Gables Hotel Coral Gables
- Coral Gables Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Coral Gables