We stayed At Hyatt Regency for one night on the 14th floor.The room was big with extra high ceiling and very clean. I enjoyed using the gym in the morning and the pool area was lovely .The only one regret I have that it was a Sunday night and all the shops on Miracle Mile were closed so it was not much to do in the evening. We did not want to drive anywhere. I wish we stayed in this hotel longer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the “Beverly Hills of Miami”, Hyatt Regency Coral Gables, a stunning AAA Four Diamond hotel set in the heart of Coral Gables offers the unparalleled personalized service and luxurious accommodations that you seek for your weekend getaway. Relax by the pool with a fresh Mojito or enjoy regional flavors at Two Sisters, our award winning fine-dining restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Amex, Hotels.com, Otel, Tingo, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline, Despegar.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Hyatt Regency Coral Gables reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Coral Gables Hotel Coral Gables
- Coral Gables Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Coral Gables