My view of Miami changed after I got to know Coral Gables and the Hyatt.
If you rather stay in a laid-back neighbourhood rather than the busy Miami Beach area, the Hyatt is an excellent choice. Not very far from the airport and walking distance from great restaurants like Morton's and Hillstone's this hotel is a great pick.
I've stayed there several times of the past five years and service is always great. Porters and the guys who pick-up your car are always very nice to you, making you feel at home.
There is a nice pool in the 5th floor which my kids have used sometimes and they love it. Breakfast is good but the service can be a little slow sometimes if the hotel is full and the charge you for a large party table which was something I've not seen in other places.
Internet access is still very expensive and I guess this is a Hyatt rule which is still a disappointment these days.
I've stayed in different rooms and they were all good. Bathrooms could be a little bigger but I've seem smaller.
Overall this is a very nice hotel and it certainly makes you feel at home in Miami/Coral Gables.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the "Beverly Hills of Miami", Hyatt Regency Coral Gables, a stunning AAA Four Diamond hotel set in the heart of Coral Gables offers the unparalleled personalized service and luxurious accommodations that you seek for your weekend getaway. Relax by the pool with a fresh Mojito or enjoy regional flavors at Two Sisters, our award winning restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Odigeo, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Travelocity, Jetsetter and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Hyatt Regency Coral Gables reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Coral Gables Hotel Coral Gables
- Coral Gables Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Coral Gables