Stay: 21 - 26 November 2012
Second time we've stayed at this hotel over Thanksgiving and both stays were very good. Two points I want to mention:
1) Both trips were booked as a pre-pay Hyatt travel package and on both occasions the hotel tried to charge me again for the room. Last year I re-paid at checkout and received a refund after several phone calls from home, and I hoped this year would be better, but unfortunately not. Upon check out the hotel had no record of me paying in July (again) so I advise travellers to be careful when using this hotel.
2) The pool was freezing, despite advertising a warm pool. This was one of the reasons we returned, and coupled with the checkout hassle each year makes us re-consider Hyatt as somewhere we'll use again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the "Beverly Hills of Miami", Hyatt Regency Coral Gables, a stunning AAA Four Diamond hotel set in the heart of Coral Gables offers the unparalleled personalized service and luxurious accommodations that you seek for your weekend getaway. Relax by the pool with a fresh Mojito or enjoy regional flavors at Two Sisters, our award winning restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Hyatt Regency Coral Gables reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Coral Gables Hotel Coral Gables
- Coral Gables Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Coral Gables