Beautiful hotel, very nice rooms, big bathroom, great pool, very helpful staff. Stay here if you get the chance. Surrounded by great affordable restaurants, a coffee house and some shopping in the neighbourhood too (miracle mile). Parking is a little bit of a hassle but possible for 16 us dollars a day, self parking it is. One lady, i think she was security went the extra mile to get me some ice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the "Beverly Hills of Miami", Hyatt Regency Coral Gables, a stunning AAA Four Diamond hotel set in the heart of Coral Gables offers the unparalleled personalized service and luxurious accommodations that you seek for your weekend getaway. Relax by the pool with a fresh Mojito or enjoy regional flavors at Two Sisters, our award winning restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Odigeo, HotelsClick and Jetsetter so you can book your Hyatt Regency Coral Gables reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Coral Gables Hotel Coral Gables
- Coral Gables Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Coral Gables