I stayed at the Hyatt for 2 nights on a business trip. I found the hotel to be very nice and staff very friendly. The common areas were nice and well decorated. I didn't use the pool but it was nice to look at on while waiting for the elevators. The rooms standard room was very large and well decorated.
The location of the hotel was very good as you are only a few blocks from the Miracle Mile with plenty of shops and resturants. It's also only 10 miles or so to Miami making it a good alternative to staying downtown.
I would stay again if I were in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the "Beverly Hills of Miami", Hyatt Regency Coral Gables, a stunning AAA Four Diamond hotel set in the heart of Coral Gables offers the unparalleled personalized service and luxurious accommodations that you seek for your weekend getaway. Relax by the pool with a fresh Mojito or enjoy regional flavors at Two Sisters, our award winning restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Priceline, Despegar.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Hyatt Regency Coral Gables reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Coral Gables Hotel Coral Gables
- Coral Gables Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Coral Gables