We stayed three nights at the Hyatt Regency Coral Gables and we much enjoyed our stay. We had a terrace suite with a very large terrace, where we relaxed in the evenings. Our room had a very comfortable bed and a nice bathroom. The hotel is a very beautiful building, professional and nice staff and it is very clean. The pool is great, and we had it mostly to ourself, to the great delight of our kids who could then play around without disturbing anyone.
The hotel is about 20 minutes by car from Miami Beach, and the city of Coral Gables is very nice with plenty of restaurants very close to the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the “Beverly Hills of Miami”, Hyatt Regency Coral Gables, a stunning AAA Four Diamond hotel set in the heart of Coral Gables offers the unparalleled personalized service and luxurious accommodations that you seek for your weekend getaway. Relax by the pool with a fresh Mojito or enjoy regional flavors at Two Sisters, our award winning fine-dining restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Amex, Hotels.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Otel, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Priceline, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Hyatt Regency Coral Gables reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Coral Gables Hotel Coral Gables
- Coral Gables Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Coral Gables