We stayed for two days prior to a cruise. The rooms were clean and as descibed. I travelled with my husband and daughter and will not stay again because the 2 beds are full/doubles and not comfortable for two people. We are small and avg sized people. The bfast buffet was a nightmare. Out of many items, food cold, waited forever for check then given wrong one. Given "corrected" version and they charged my daughter for the buffet when she only had cereal and oj. We paid it just to get out of there. Overall hotel decent, gym subpar, bfast not worth price paid, room clean, access/parking good but not for my family again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the "Beverly Hills of Miami", Hyatt Regency Coral Gables, a stunning AAA Four Diamond hotel set in the heart of Coral Gables offers the unparalleled personalized service and luxurious accommodations that you seek for your weekend getaway. Relax by the pool with a fresh Mojito or enjoy regional flavors at Two Sisters, our award winning restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Hyatt Regency Coral Gables reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Coral Gables Hotel Coral Gables
- Coral Gables Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Coral Gables