“I felt like i was in italy .....veramente buono” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Granada
Description: One of the few remaining Miami locales offering traditional English afternoon tea, the Biltmore is arguably the most elegant venue, with its soaring vaulted ceiling, magnificent lobby and majestically mantled fireplace. The refreshing repast is served daily and is complemented with and elegant harp weekdays and music of an accomplished classical guitarist on the weekends. During the holiday season guests can expect themed pastries.Reservations are recommended.
Miami, Florida, United States
“I felt like i was in italy .....veramente buono”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

I'm Italian and I live in Miami since 1996, we all know the beauty of the Biltmore, I've been there several occasion and every time I felt very good but this time after a romantic dinner at Fontana I can say I feel even more happy because after last night dinner I felt I was back in Italy. I've been told the menu had changed and so the Chef just two weeks ago so I tried the vegetables crudite' PINZIMONIO and a cold cuts with cheeses as appetizer they were phenomenal and then after a suggestion from a very caring waiter (I think his name was Neil) we ate the roasted octopus and Pasta with with Bottarga......same taste then when I was in Sardegna. We finished with a chocolate salami and pastry cream. Fontana will be my little Italian corner from today.

• Visited June 2013

Aventura, Florida
“La Fontana-Excellent Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

We are locals from Miami and this is one of the Best Italian restaurants around - great atmosphere and service, wonderful new menu and amazing new Chef Giuseppe Galazzi who saw to our every need. I never remember names but wrote his down so I wouldn't forget. Love love the food there.

• Visited May 2013
Atlanta, GA
“Beautiful Courtyard and Fine Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2013

We were treated to dinner at Fontana, located in the historic Biltmore Hotel. We dined at a large table adjacent to the beautiful courtyard, under cover because the weather looked iffy. Because we were not in the air conditioned part of the restaurant, there was a large floor fan just in back of us moving the humid air at approximately the speed of a class one hurricane. I asked the server if it had different speeds, and voila, things became quite comfortable. The service was languid but good and the food was excellent. A gargantuan wine list led to some pleasant discoveries. A fun time was had by all.

• Visited June 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
“Two superb experiences”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

Have been twice and will be back. Great food and drink (even the simpler pastas are sumptuous), dignified Old World service. Ask to sit in the courtyard if weather permits, but remember this is south Florida and a sudden shower might present itself (if so, the attentive staff will take care of you). Even on a holiday weekend, had no difficulties getting seated and served meticulously.

Visited May 2013
London, United Kingdom
“Very good”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

The Fontana is set in a beautiful court yard with a mssive fountain in the middle and the most beautiful vegetation .
Good food and great value.

Visited April 2013