“Low key profile high reward” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Japanese, Asian, Vegetarian
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Miami Beach, Florida
“Low key profile high reward”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012 via mobile

Isolated from the popular streets in coral gables yoga can make you think twice before deciding to enter. I did casually and have no regrets about it. Excellent food in an unassuming unpretentious demeanor. Great value for your money. Will repeat. Shameful their hours of operation are so limited. Highly recommended.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

New York City, New York
“Everyone was excited about their food except me”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012

Appetizers were amazing, particularly the BBQ lamb ribs. Everyone in our group loved their various dishes, seared tuna and a seafood noodle soup were particularly popular. My Thai Basil chicken was disappointing, good, but not great. I definitely want to try this place again because I think I just ordered the wrong thing.

• Visited November 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Miami Beach, FL
“Very Good Japanese Food - both hot and cold”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

Friends suggested we dine at Yuga and not being a big fan of Japanese restaurants, I was reluctant. However, our experience turned out to be a pleasant surprise. The food was tasty and the prices, reasonable. I especially liked the Asian nachos and the seared tuna. My companions also enjoyed their meals, but not as much as I. The service was efficient and not intrusive. Yuga is definitely worth future visits.

• Visited November 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Miami, Florida
“The best sushi in South Florida!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

The best and freshest sushi you can get in South Florida! I go often and the meals are always superb! Try the dragon roll! Simply delicious!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Grimsby, United Kingdom
“Good heathy tasty food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2012

Having seen this restaurant listed as a vegetarian restaurant, my curiosity took over, to discover vegetarian Japanees food, we went to this restaurant for our dinner. Looking at the menu we were disappointed, as large number of items on the menu were non-vegetarian. Unlike in UK, menu here do not have vegetarian signs. But waitress was very helpful. We ordered Tofu Steak, Miso Soup, Korean Tofu Roll (Sushi) and Veg red curry with rice. All the food was excellent. Miso Soup I make it at home never taste like this one. Tofu steak was extra ordinary, Sushi was very enjoyable and red curry was satisfying. We understood that we had even larger choice, any menu with chicken can be replaced with tofu. If I come back to Miami, I certainly would go again there.

• Visited October 2012