“Very very good as normal” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Graziano's - Coral Gables is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #29 of 275 Restaurants in Coral Gables
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: SW 37 th Avenue
reading uk
“Very very good as normal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013

I have been to miami 10 times in the last 5 years and this has to be my favorite place to eat , from the time you walk in to the time you leave the service is fantastic , the food is fantastic and the wine list is ver extensive along with there ice cold beer , I always come to this restaurant even if I'm staying the other side of town , it really is one of the best eateries at a reasonable price in the Miami area ,

Visited March 2013

“Very good Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2013

They have two location in Coral Gables (the restaurant in Le Jeune Rd. and the Market/Restaurant closer to Ponce de Leon) I have been in the Market and their food is very good and prices are much lower than at the restaurant. Very good empanadas.

Visited January 2013
“Just very, very good!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

For my wife, my Argentinian in-laws and me, whenever we want to indulge ourselves with good red meat and anything great you can add on to it, without having to pay an arm and a leg, we come to Graziano’s… especially this one on the Gables.
We love the Parrillada Argentina style grilled meats, the Bife Chorizo steaks, the delicious Provoleta al Oreganato oven baked cheese plate and the delicate Berro (watercress) salads. Not to forget their pasta, just like in Italy!
One of the things that pleases me from this place is the service. They treat you as royalty and in our many times here, I have never had a complain about anything whatsoever! You walk in and enjoy the nice ambiance and great service.
For me, nothing goes with meat better than good wine, and wine is something they have in store. I love their waiters know how to present and serve wine as true sommeliers and pay attention to details. Their wine list is well compiled and it won’t break your wallet in order to enjoy good wine.
Promise, you won’t regret your visit here!

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“A bit noisy”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2013

I was here with some doctors for a dinner discussion but found the place to be one of the noisiest restaurants I have ever visited. The food was nothing out of this world.

Visited August 2012
Sao Paulo, SP
“Panaderia Argentine Style”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

Very nice option for breakfast, lunch and delicious snacks! Be aware of the Argentine waitress, asking if the order is really only for you ... I became embarassed and lied: no please, put in a doggy bag. it's not all for me of course ...

Visited February 2013