“Just very, very good!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Graziano's - Coral Gables is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #24 of 274 Restaurants in Coral Gables
Cross street: SW 37 th Avenue
Miami, Florida
“Just very, very good!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

For my wife, my Argentinian in-laws and me, whenever we want to indulge ourselves with good red meat and anything great you can add on to it, without having to pay an arm and a leg, we come to Graziano’s… especially this one on the Gables.
We love the Parrillada Argentina style grilled meats, the Bife Chorizo steaks, the delicious Provoleta al Oreganato oven baked cheese plate and the delicate Berro (watercress) salads. Not to forget their pasta, just like in Italy!
One of the things that pleases me from this place is the service. They treat you as royalty and in our many times here, I have never had a complain about anything whatsoever! You walk in and enjoy the nice ambiance and great service.
For me, nothing goes with meat better than good wine, and wine is something they have in store. I love their waiters know how to present and serve wine as true sommeliers and pay attention to details. Their wine list is well compiled and it won’t break your wallet in order to enjoy good wine.
Promise, you won’t regret your visit here!

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Miami, Florida
“A bit noisy”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2013

I was here with some doctors for a dinner discussion but found the place to be one of the noisiest restaurants I have ever visited. The food was nothing out of this world.

Visited August 2012
Sao Paulo, SP
“Panaderia Argentine Style”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

Very nice option for breakfast, lunch and delicious snacks! Be aware of the Argentine waitress, asking if the order is really only for you ... I became embarassed and lied: no please, put in a doggy bag. it's not all for me of course ...

Visited February 2013
“Review for Graziano's Restaurant, Not the Market”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013 via mobile

I am a big fan of Graziano's Market down the road so I thought the restaurant would be even better. It was the opposite! More expensive and awful food. I ordered the skirt steak and there was not a piece I could cut that didn't have more than half of fat on it. I am argentine n used to eating this meat all the time. Never did I have a piece so full of fat. The waiter insisted that it was the type of meat. Yeah, when it's of poor quality! I expected better for paying $24.00. I asked for chicken (I couldn't bear any more fatty meat) and he brought me more of the same! It came after we were eating dessert so they put it in a box for me. The salad was pure oil. I went to eat some of my son's chicken (cuz my replacement food took so long) and it was also fatty/tendony. No clean breast. I always read reviews and never write one. This is my first review I write bcuz I felt so robbed! $130 for the worst food I EVER HAD! Too bad cuz they used to be good.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Atlanta, Georgia
“AMAZING.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2013

Fine dining in the greater Miami area. Everything I ate here was delicious and the drinks were amazing as well. The service was spectacular. Go here for a classy dinner with friends, a date, and it's also the perfect setting for a nice business dinner. If you take a cab to get there, make sure you let the staff know to call you one to get home. It didn't seem like cabs frequented that area after about 10:00?

Note: Went in November 2011.

• Visited March 2012