“A bit noisy” 3 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Graziano's - Coral Gables is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #20 of 266 Restaurants in Coral Gables
Cross street: SW 37 th Avenue
Miami, Florida
“A bit noisy”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2013

I was here with some doctors for a dinner discussion but found the place to be one of the noisiest restaurants I have ever visited. The food was nothing out of this world.

Visited August 2012

Sao Paulo, SP
“Panaderia Argentine Style”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

Very nice option for breakfast, lunch and delicious snacks! Be aware of the Argentine waitress, asking if the order is really only for you ... I became embarassed and lied: no please, put in a doggy bag. it's not all for me of course ...

Visited February 2013
“Review for Graziano's Restaurant, Not the Market”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013 via mobile

I am a big fan of Graziano's Market down the road so I thought the restaurant would be even better. It was the opposite! More expensive and awful food. I ordered the skirt steak and there was not a piece I could cut that didn't have more than half of fat on it. I am argentine n used to eating this meat all the time. Never did I have a piece so full of fat. The waiter insisted that it was the type of meat. Yeah, when it's of poor quality! I expected better for paying $24.00. I asked for chicken (I couldn't bear any more fatty meat) and he brought me more of the same! It came after we were eating dessert so they put it in a box for me. The salad was pure oil. I went to eat some of my son's chicken (cuz my replacement food took so long) and it was also fatty/tendony. No clean breast. I always read reviews and never write one. This is my first review I write bcuz I felt so robbed! $130 for the worst food I EVER HAD! Too bad cuz they used to be good.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Atlanta, Georgia
“AMAZING.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2013

Fine dining in the greater Miami area. Everything I ate here was delicious and the drinks were amazing as well. The service was spectacular. Go here for a classy dinner with friends, a date, and it's also the perfect setting for a nice business dinner. If you take a cab to get there, make sure you let the staff know to call you one to get home. It didn't seem like cabs frequented that area after about 10:00?

Note: Went in November 2011.

• Visited March 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Porto Alegre, RS
“Goodbye diet!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2013

All they sell here is delicious! I cannot go there cause I lose myself in the middle of their subs, tarts, cookies, pastries...all yammy!

Visited February 2013