“Class all the Way” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 276 Restaurants in Coral Gables
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Between Valencia & Andalusia
Transit: Miami-Dade Transit Bus 56 stop is on Corner of restaurant, Coral Gables Trolley Stop is one block North
Description: Fleming’s Steakhouse is the ultimate steakhouse destination for people seeking a stylish, lively and contemporary dining experience. Nationally renowned for our USDA Prime beef and steakhouse fare, Fleming's is equally celebrated for the ‘Fleming’s 100’, our award-winning wine list that features 100 wines by-the-glass, many available at $10 or less. While Prime beef reigns supreme, other flavorful dishes offered include chops, freshly grilled fish and poultry, generous salads and side orders. Whether you're enjoying a casual bite and glass of wine in our bar or an evening of indulgent dining, our goal at Fleming's is to provide an ongoing celebration of exceptional food and wine, to be enjoyed in the company of friends and family. We look forward to the pleasure of your company.
Florida
“Class all the Way”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2013

I dined here for my wedding anniversary and was so impressed I decided to take my best friend for her birthday dinner on a very rainy evening in Coral Gables. The valets, both of them, escorted us out of our cars with umbrellas while the monsoon was raging. I had made reservations for her birthday. When they sat us, she saw the red rose and confetti on the table. She was impressed, they called her by her name and immediately told her Happy Birthday. We ordered the Tropical Maritini from the happy hour menu, be advised that in order to get the happy hour price you have to be seated at the bar area. I asked for a price reduction when the bill came, waiter asked the manager, and they adjusted. Same goes for the appetizers which are 6.00 before 7 pm. We later ordered each a glass of wine from their selection via ipad, very techy and fun.
The filet mignon flatbread is outstanding, meat so tender it's like butter. Their bread is yummy, with a parmesan tomato spread that is so tasty. My friend ordered the tempura shrimp from their small plates menu, that's the only way we knew we could make room for dessert . She adored her tempura.( she can't wait to go back)
I ordered the scallops which are served with veggies, light and fresh tasting. I've ordered the sliced filet mignon over risotto from the same menu before and recommend that highly. Our waiter asked if we wanted the chocolate lava since it takes a while to cook. Since I knew that they would present it to her with a birthday candle , I said yes. Again my friend was impressed by the presentation, 2 tiny scoops of vanilla ice cream, divided by a sliver of a chocolate chip cookie, nestled inside some type of shell. The lava oozed with chocolately goodness, topped by three blueberries. I took the rest home for hubby since we were both stuffed. At the end of our meal, not only was my friend gifted with a $25.00 gift card presented by the hostess, our waiter brought her a ribboned box with 4 truffles! She was amazed by the attentiveness and eye for detail. Our waiter asked me for my keys as we were finishing up so that the valet could have my car ready. The next day, I was emailed a Thank you form the restaurant hoping that we enjoyed our meal and thatning us for patronage. Seriously, who does that anymore?? I recommend highly for a romantic dinner, family event, or just a girl's night out. It's class all the way..

• 5 of 5 stars Food

“Excellent ambiance and service, exquisite food and wine!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013 via mobile

Totally amazing experience, will definitely return to this very upscale establishment soon and tell all my friends about it.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
“Great food!! Awesome service!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013 via mobile

First I would like to say I am overly impressed with the service my colleagues and I received. The staff was professional, all of the food came out on time, and our server was very attentive. The quality of the food was excellent and the appetizers were like dinner portions. If you are looking for great food and a comfortable but upscale fine dining experience this is definitely the place.

Miami, Florida
“Why did we wait so long ???”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

We have heard about Flemings but somehow never made the trek to the Gables to check it out. We live near Dadeland and when an impromptu dinner comes up, we never thought of Flemings. It just so happens our tax accountant's office is in the same building - so we decided to try it. It was around 6:00 on a Tuesday - they were not crowded at this time. We were seated in a very nice booth. Our waiter was very polite - since we both opted for steak, he recommended one of their house wines: Bearboat Pinot Noir from the Russian RIver Valley in CA. Since I am not a big red wine person, I wanted a red that was not too overpowering. Instead of ordering a second glass each, we ordered a bottle & they capped what we didn't consume. My hub's steak (he ordered it well done) came out too rare, and in the few minutes it took them to fix it, they brought out a very nice platter or shrimp cocktail. The creme brulee we shared was one of the best we've had - it was closer to a zabaglione with berries on top - fantastic !!!! Telling all our friends - Why did we wait so long ????????

• Visited April 2013
Miami, Florida
“Excelent Food and Excelent Prices”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse in Coral Gables, Fl.

Excellent Happy Hours with unbelievable prices for a place like Flemings they called 5 for 6; they offer different appetizers for $6.00 and 5 different wines also for $6.00. They are the same kind of food and wine that they serve at the main room at the Restaurant.

In addition to that Fleming’s is offering special menus in April, especial prices and the quality that it is hard to match. I recommend this place to any visitors or resident in Florida.

• Visited April 2013