“Great dinner...even better service!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 279 Restaurants in Coral Gables
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Between Valencia & Andalusia
Transit: Miami-Dade Transit Bus 56 stop is on Corner of restaurant, Coral Gables Trolley Stop is one block North
Description: Fleming’s Steakhouse is the ultimate steakhouse destination for people seeking a stylish, lively and contemporary dining experience. Nationally renowned for our USDA Prime beef and steakhouse fare, Fleming's is equally celebrated for the ‘Fleming’s 100’, our award-winning wine list that features 100 wines by-the-glass, many available at $10 or less. While Prime beef reigns supreme, other flavorful dishes offered include chops, freshly grilled fish and poultry, generous salads and side orders. Whether you're enjoying a casual bite and glass of wine in our bar or an evening of indulgent dining, our goal at Fleming's is to provide an ongoing celebration of exceptional food and wine, to be enjoyed in the company of friends and family. We look forward to the pleasure of your company.
Lancaster, Pennsylvania
“Great dinner...even better service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013

This place is pleasantly unique. The incredible wine list...over 100 choices by the glass, and more by the bottle, is on an iPad. It seemed gimmicky at first, but it is a great idea! Click on your selection and read about it. We went early (6:00) on a Saturday, and thought we would beat the dinner crowd. Wrong..it was crowded, but they made room for us and we were seated in less than five minutes. They took my name when we asked for a table, and no less than 20 times did a staff member come by to make sure everything was perfect, and each time formally addressed me by name. Sometimes that is overbearing; here, it was a fabulous touch. It was always polite and non-intrusive. They are obviously trying (quite well by the way) to build clientele, and in my opinion have the formula. They even presented me with a $25 gift card for my next visit. Although served by several, William was our main server, and they don't get any better. Ask for his recommendation, and listen to his suggestions. you wont go wrong. I would only recommend that you realize before you go that prices are a bit steep. Well worth the experience, however if you go in blind, you may gasp at a $45 NY Strip...but...it may be the best steak you have ever had. Again, great food...amazing service. I highly recommend it and I will return next time in Miami.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Miami, Florida
“Excellent service and quality”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

Fleming's on a Friday night, sitting at the bar in Isabella's capable hands is really enjoyable. The service is outstanding, the ambience is great and the food is excellent. They have great drink and appetizer specials until 7:00. It's a great way to spend a Friday evening!

Bilting, Ashford, Kent
“Possibly the best ribeye steak I've eaten”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2013 via mobile

Visited this restaurant on a recent holiday in Miami. From the moment of arrival the staff were very friendly and helpful. The restaurant presents their wine list in a novel way - on an iPad (which does make searching for wines easy and also gives suggestions). For those that want things more traditional there is a hard copy of the wine list in the menu. The meal started with calamari (one portion is ample between 2 people) but for me the highlight was the ribeye steak, cooked on the bone. The waiter didn't suggest any sauces (which I found odd) and when I asked he said he would bring a sample of each in separate dishes. Once I tasted the steak I could see why there wasn't a sauce recommendation as it was superb on its own (which was confirmed by the waiter and also why he had brought the sauces separately). The restaurant is not cheap but the quality of the food is unquestionable. Well worth a visit if you're in Coral Gables, Miami.

Detroit, Michigan
“Predictability and consistency...in other words, excellent!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013

Having been to several other Flemings steak houses throughout the country, I anticipated a great dinner and wasn't disappointed. We made reservations for Sunday night as Sundays' are the only night they serve their four course prime rib special and it makes the relatively expensive restaurant much more reasonable.

We were immediately greeted and offered the opportunity to sit almost anywhere we chose as the place was practically empty. (Probably because it was just prior to the end of the second quarter of the super bowl) We sat in the bar as to be able to watch some of the game. (ok, who am I kidding, we wanted to see the half time show and comercials) Our service was perfectly attentive without being hovering. The waiter never flinched when my dining companion and I ordered the prime rib special to share with one additional salad. The cesaer salad, bread, prime rib, mashed potatoes and carrot cake were all fantastic. With one coffee and a soda pop our tab out the door including tax and tip was $52. An excellent meal, with excellent service at a more than fair price.

Miami, Florida
“Happy Hours”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

Happy Hours at Flemings are marvelous, excellent food and drinks with unbelievable prices at the bar, they have special selection of drinks and food, they call it 5 for 6, meaning 5 different drinks for $6.oo and 5 excellent selection in their menu for only $6.00. The service and atmosphere is great. I love to ho there. I highly recommend this place.

• Visited January 2013