It's very important in Miami to make sure that the hotel that you choose to stay in is in the right location for your plans. But if you want to be in Coral Gables in or around the Miracle Mile, then this hotel is an overall very good choice.
The rooms are very nice. The beds are comfortable, the property is clean and nicely appointed. It's an older property but it has been updated and appears well cared for. I believe the only pool area is outdoors and it was too cold to enjoy while we were there, but it had tables with umbrellas and what looked to be a nice pool area. The desk people are generally competent and the breakfast is pretty good overall. We still have a little problem getting them to bill the correct CC but they say they corrected it and hopefully that will show soon on the bill, and the first morning breakfast was a mess as they were packed and didn't have nearly enough help but the second morning breakfast was quite nice. Overall the facility, it's location and service were very good.
I wasn't very happy about paying $12.00 a day for across the street parking and as a Marriott Silver Elite I wasn't happy about being charged for their basic breakfast buffet. But this is not that unusual in properties in large metro areas and as I said, the overall experience was positive.
I would recommend this property to someone who needs a hotel in this general location and will probably stay here again next time I'm in the area.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard Miami Coral Gables Hotel
- Courtyard Miami Coral Gables Hotel Coral Gables
- Coral Gables Marriott
- Coral Gables Courtyard
- Courtyard Coral Gables
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the Coral Gables Historic District, The Courtyard by Marriott Miami Coral Gables offers a unique setting for your next stay in Miami. Within walking distance from the Coral Gables financial business district, minutes from The University of Miami and surrounded by fine dining, shopping, exquisite entertainment and lavish life style, you're in the ideal location for both business and pleasure. While staying in Miami Florida, enjoy the new stylish guestrooms that offers the comfort, ambiance you've come to expect from the Oasis of the Courtyard . Planning your fantasy cruise has become easier by staying at the Courtyard Marriott Coral Gables Hotel which is located 7 miles from the Port of Miami. Our guests will enjoy complimentary shuttle service to and from the Miami International Airport which is known as the gateway to Latin America and The Caribbean. When searching for Miami hotels, you'll find the Courtyard Miami Coral Gables provides so much more than ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, getaroom.com and Tingo so you can book your Courtyard Miami Coral Gables reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.