“Appauling , horrible !” 1 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast
Miami, Florida
“Appauling , horrible !”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2005

Very over crowded! Discorteous staff and owner! Bad service, not even authentic Moroccon cuisine as advertised! Hints of discrimination and racism noted to say the least when we (me and my husband) were asked to get up from the table we had reserved by 3 different waiters and asked to go "upstairs" where there was not even a single soul! All the entertainment was downstairs (belly dancing etc) then why would they send us upstairs. When we told them we had made reservations one of the waiters said "so has everyone else here since 2 weeks ago....you made reservations late so you have to go upstairs!". We left without creating a scene but it was my husband's birthday and I drove an hour and half to get there and everything was totally ruined....we just walked out! Don't go there unless you want to ruin your night!