“Excellent meal” 5 of 5 stars

305-913-3200
Website
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Palme d’Or is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #19 of 274 restaurants in Coral Gables
Cuisines: French
Good for: Romance, Doing business, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Granada
Description: The Biltmore’s chic, signature restaurant presents one of the finest dining experiences in America. Highly personal cuisine combining impeccable worldly artisanal products and modern French techniques. Patrons can custom-design their own dining experience around the 20-plus offered “tasting” plates and award winning wine list.
Newtown, Pennsylvania
“Excellent meal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2012

Wonderful meal, a special evening. The service was excellent. Wine list was impressive.
The price of our meal was right on target for this type of food and service. Less expensive than the NY/NJ area for this quality. The halibut was the best I've ever had. Great evening.

• Visited August 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

83% Recommend
Michigan
“Comically small portions”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2012

While the quality and taste were excellent, my group's feeling about the restaurant can be summed up as mall menu, small portions, high prices.

Clermont, Florida
“No view but excellent service and excellent food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2012

At 7PM the restaurant was empty. We felt like we had rented the place to ourselves. The staff is wonderful and works as a team. The food is as expected, perfect.

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“blah”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2012

the setting was great, but i can't remember what i ate except that the wine came after the course it was ordered for and the 'special' beef dish was awful.

Key West, Florida
“Enchanted”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2012 via mobile

Last night we feasted. The Chef Tasting Menu with wine paring was amazing! The meal started with a gift from the chef, oysters in an sauce the die for. If those people at the next table were from the states I would have drank the remaining sauce from the dish. Next we had Softshell Crab tempura style and a vegetable wrap containing cilantro and a dipping sauce paired with a Gewürztraminer. I know I would never have paired them however our sommelier knew what she was doing. AMAZING!!! Next came striped Halibut with wild mushrooms, blood orange, asparagus paired with Far Niente, Chardonnary. Again AMAZING! Stupid people next to me stopped me from licking my plate, they are starting to annoy me! Then Short Ribs, cherries, lychee paired with ,Sequoia Grove Cabernet. Forget it I ran my finger over the empty plate to get the last of the scrumptious ness. Then Cheese, not crazy about it, but the Medeira was great! Finally a chocolate soufflé to die for with, wait for it...Almond sorbet. The touched the hand of god! Okay, perhaps I did not touch the hand of god, but I was in heaven! You have to eat here. If I even come back to Florida I will go out of my way to eat here again. Eat here!