“Reliable forever” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Caffe Abbracci is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #12 of 274 restaurants in Coral Gables
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romance, Large groups, Doing business, Outdoor seating, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Aragon Avenue Between 42nd (LeJeune Rd) and Salzedo St.
Transit: LeJeune & Aragon Avenue
Vero Beach, Florida
“Reliable forever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Abbrazzi is a lively great place for lunch or dinner, let by the incomporable Nino and his great staff. We have been going there for probably 25 years and it never disappoints. A truly great place.

Visited December 2013

82% Recommend
  • Korean first
Toronto, Canada
“Best.....”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2014

By far, the best Italian restaurant that I've tried so far. I had the Linguini “Frutti di Mare” and the seafood is so fresh with huge tiger shrimps. My husband had the Risotto with Porcini Mushrooms and I just can't stop stealing from him as it is just so tasty. Even the simple angel hair pasta was super delicious. We had deep fried calamari for appetizer and it was the best too! Something about the marinara sauce that came with it. Love the food here so much. Good service. Server had us just the right type of wine that I wanted. Too bad we are from Toronto and were only there on our vacation. Will definite go there again the next time we visit Miami again.

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Masssachusetts, USA
“Local gem”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2014

Booked a table for dinner online with Open Table for a business meeting on January 8. Requested a quiet table so that we could talk freely. Had not been there before - followed up on strong recommendation from one of the people that I work with. I had asked for a local place - not a chain.
I was not disappointed. The ambiance in the bar area - is Art Deco-ish - defined by a superb Venetian stained glass ceiling reportedly acquired from a house in Georgia. The restaurant area is functional but quaint with heavy cotton table cloths and whimsical glass centerpiece in the ceiling and all around on the walls. The men's bathrooms are a work of art.
I was addressed by by surname repeatedly after I had identified myself for the reservation and, as a first time customer, was impressed that they had reserved a nice table in the corner - so that I could converse with my associate.
The service was attentive. The food was very good. I will be back.

• Visited January 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
“Very convenient !”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2014

It was a "working lunch". Very convenient in location. Excellent service and food. Please try salads.

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Chanhassen, Minnesota
“Great finish to a long day of travel!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2014

One word...Yum! After a busy travel day we landed in Coral Gables. Drove around Miami and South beach only to land back here and shouldn't have left in search of anything else. We happened in here and it was a great meal and ambience! We got there around 7;00 and were able to get right in without a reservation...lucky! Had a great waiter who was very attentive and started us with some bread sticks and bread while we waited for our amazing pasta. Fresh and homemade which we loved! We loved it and you will too, give this place a try!

• Visited December 2013