“Very Enjoyable” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Caffe Abbracci is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 274 Restaurants in Coral Gables
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romance, Large groups, Doing business, Outdoor seating, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Aragon Avenue Between 42nd (LeJeune Rd) and Salzedo St.
Transit: LeJeune & Aragon Avenue
Salisbury
“Very Enjoyable”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2012

Dinner for 4. Everything was very good. The Cearar Salad was one of the best. 3 of us had the Mediterranean Branzino and we all enjoyed it very much. I was lucky enough to also have a taste of the Linguini Frutti di Mare and if I didn't have some seafood allergies I would definately order this next visit. Also the Berries with Marsala Zabajon for dessert was excellent.

Visited December 2012

83% Recommend
  • Korean first
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Good but Not Great”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2012

I dined on a Saturday night and must say that though the service was good, it lacked passion or true caring for the diners. I had duck fois gras as an appetizer that was very good and swordfish piccata that was ok, but came to the table warm not hot and the accompaning sides were overcooked. Dessert was uninspired. Though I will dine here again I found the food and atmosphere somewhat dated.

• Visited December 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
New York
“Top notch: attentive service and excellent food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2012

I made reservations for five. We were to meet at the restaurant, but some of us were stuck in terrible traffic. Those that arrived early were seated at the bar. Our table was kept and as soon as our party arrived we were seated. They remembered that I requested a quiet table, but that turned out to be unnecessary as the restaurant is quiet even when all tables are occupied. Now, the main event: food. We travel to Italy frequently and are thoroughly familiar with Italian cuisine of different regions. We found all the dishes our group ordered outstanding: grilled branzino, langoustines, sea food pasta dishes, all expertly prepared. The sauces were light and the portions appropriate, neither skimpy, nor huge. The Napoleons were out of this world: flaky with the freshest, lightest cream filling ever--the best we've ever had. The service was warm, but not obtrusive.
A big plus is the municipal parking lot only a block away and the lovely Books and Books store nearby.
It took us over an hour to get there, but it was worth it. We will be back!

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Denver, Colorado
“Food was very good but service a bit off”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2012

This was restaurant was chosen by my friends who live in the area. It was a good choice with a friendly greeting and friendly wait staff. We split two dinners between the three of us and it was sufficient. The veal parmesan and linguine with white clam sauce were both very tasty and prepared nicely. Service was a bit sporadic with the food coming to the table and our bottle of wine still not brought to the table. This oversight was corrected with a free desert. Overall a good experience and would recommend.

• Visited November 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Coral Gables, Florida
“Nice Lunch time”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2012

My wife, knowing my love of pasta, suggested this restaurant to taste it. The experience was very pleasant. Excellent food, good
wine and very good service and excellent atmosphere. I recommend it without reservation.

Visited September 2012