“My son's 19th birthday” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #49 of 268 Restaurants in Coral Gables
Cross street: Aragon
Homestead, Florida
“My son's 19th birthday”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2013

It was my son's 19th birthday and he wanted to have dinner at Ruth Chris. Although the food was good I feel as though the franchise has lost a step when it comes to service and quality. Our server was very polite and staff were attentive but for the price I would have expected the original Ruth Chris "feel". Both of my boys enjoyed their dinner and although my wife's filet was a little bit too rare, my salad was nothing to write home about. I guess I was still expecting the high end stay rant I visited over 6 years ago, which I don't feel it is anymore. A good restaurant but if you want a special occasion dinner you there are other restaurants to choose from. Please don't get me wrong the filet was very good but there are other locations in town that for the price provide the quality and service of a high end steak house. Still my son had a great time.

• Visited January 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

St Maarten-St Martin
“A constant pleasure with professional service,(Richard),”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2013

Everything from the Crab Cakes that we shared,my usual Lamb Chops and my wife's Scallops.Only the Brussels sprouts were not to our taste. The berries and cream and our California Chardonnay.

Visited December 2012
Miami, Florida
“Worthy of any Special Night and more”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2013

I went with my wife to celebrate my birthday. From attentive service, a birthday adorned table and one of the best steaks in Miami it was a wonderful evening. I brought a special bottle of wine, 97 vintage and I should not have to ask for a decanter. Putting that one misstep aside all aspects of the evening where top notch. From arrival to appetizers, from main course to dessert it was a properly paced evening from beginning to end. Hard to find. Even the valet was friendly and prompt!

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Trinidad
“Great Restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2013

Although it was very late and we did not have a reservation, we were able to get a table for 6 without any major discomfort. The service was good, the food was great.
The noise level was a little bit high because there was a birthday party at the restaurant, but all in all, the experience was good

Visited February 2012
Tampa, Florida
“Good food, but pricey”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

Ruth's Chris, anywhere, is never inexpensive, but our dinner for a medical presentation was higher than if would have been if we just ordered off the menu. I have eaten the filet or sirloin every time I have been to a Ruth's Chris, but this time I ordered the stuffed chicken, and it was amazing.

Visited October 2012