“Excellent Place to eat!!” 5 of 5 stars

(305) 446-5659
Menu
Update restaurant details
Reserve with OpenTable
Update
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #19 of 268 restaurants in Coral Gables
Cuisines: Caribbean, Italian
Good for: Romance
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Dining
Miami
“Excellent Place to eat!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2013

My wife and I had dinner a Café Vialetto recently. Food was great, good plating, extremely tasting, my wife had a Short Rib Risotto that was pretty good and I had some Pasta that was tasty...
Marcelo and his team are doing a fantastic job in this place, the last time I went was about 10 years ago and I can tell by experience that their food has suffered a good evolution thru the time for good!!!

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

83% Recommend
“Simply the "Best "”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2013

I have been a chef for over 30 years and am very hard to impress. Tonight however, I was thoroughly impressed. Everything from the service to the food was exceptional and the personal touch from the owner put our experience over the top. My Caribbean risotto "ROCKED", as did the Duck, Short Ribs and the salmon Carpaccio and Calamari fra Diavalo. WOW!

Miami, Florida
“More than just a great restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2013

This is more than just a great restaurant, it is an evening of experiences. Food, service, atmosphere - it's all perfect.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Miami, Florida
“It was ok”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013

It was ok, I didnt find it great. Service too long for drinks, butter, etc. I have never had a churrasco served with a sauce on top of it! I would rather had on the side. Do not understand the great reviews... it was ok thats all.

“great food and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013

my wife and i were totally surprised at the location, which seemed to be in the middle of nowhere, and we almost decided not to go in. parking is around back. we were greeted as if we were old friends. service was surprising very attentive, especially for miami. i had shredded short ribs in pasta mixed w asparagus in a light cheese sauce. this was delicious. homemade bread and homede focacia and salad were also delicious. very reasonable prices considering the quality of food and svc