“Superb!!!” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
La Villa
“Superb!!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2012

The food is very, very, very good. It gets a 95 out of 100. The service is somewhat slow, but it does not seem to bother any customer. It was a Sunday and the pace was slow but no one goes for fast food at a Middle Eastern restaurant. We ask for more than a dozen items and everyone was excellent. The prices deserve a more luxurious facility but the food was worth the check price. I strongly recommend this place to anyone who knows lebanese food. I concur with other reviews in that grilled meats are cooked to perfection, specially lamb.

• Visited August 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Miami
“Amazing food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2012

My husband and I dined at Maroosh for our wedding anniversary. The food was absolutly delicious. The servings were large so we had food left over. We could have ordered one appetizer and one entree instead of two entrees.

The restaurant was very busy and the tables are very close together. So if your looking for a quiet romantic evening, this may not be the best choice.

The belly dancer was entertaining and the ambiance was upbeat. Overall I would recommend this restaurant.

• Visited April 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Great food for good value”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2012 via mobile

I really enjoyed the food and the service was great. Definitely worth going to and the price was very reasonable. I had the Mediterranean fish... It was tangy, flavorful and cooked perfectly! We decided that they had one of the best falafel we had ever had!

Coral Gables, Florida
“Good belly dancing show included”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2012 via mobile

The food average and service is excellent, well priced. What I enjoyed which it complements the restaurant is the belly dancing show, which is very good, and it complementary. The owner is very nice goes around by the tables asking if all is okay.

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Good, but not great”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2012

I dined on a Tuesday and found the ambiance and staff very nice. We shared five appetizers, all of which were excellent, though the pita bread though ample was bland and no big deal. I had the lamb kabob and the meat was delicious, tender and perfectly done. The vegtables that came with it was under cooked and the rice was boring in the extreme. My companion had the rack of lamb which was perfect. I had no room for dessert. I intend to return on a weekend when they have belly dancing.

• Visited April 2012