“Great food, great atmosphere!” 4 of 5 stars

+1 786-360-6433
Website
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Swine Southern Table and Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 275 Restaurants in Coral Gables
Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Family Fare
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Miracle Mile
Description: With a man cave feel and in-house smoker that can be smelled from a block away, Swine has received a warm welcome to the Coral Gables neighborhood. Maintaining the same top-notch techniques and standards of hospitality as its sister restaurant, Swine offers a constantly evolving food and beverage menu that work together to create the perfect Southern meal in a down-home, feel good environment. "From the moment you walk in the door, you are completely transported out of Miami," Kunkel says. "Swine provides a full dining experience with an interior that reflects the refinement of the South." It feels barn-like because it is in fact made from reclaimed wood of an actual barn in South Carolina. Housed inside is the state-of-the-art smoker and wood-fired grills, adding a signature flavor and level of authenticity unique to the restaurant.
Coral Gables, Florida
“Great food, great atmosphere!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

Tried Swine for the first time last night. Crowded on a Monday evening! We had a group of 8 plus an infant and they took it all in stride and were very accomodating. Food was excelent but pricey. Service was much better than any I've had in Miami in a long time. Parking is available 50 yards away at a municipal lot for $1 an hourt. Overall a very good place and I'll be back!

Miami, Florida
“Love the Southern touch!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

We had reservations for Swine. Thank God! So if you don't mind waiting at the bar for about an hour wait, you'll be fine. If you do wait at the bar, try the Homestead Bound cocktail! Very refreshing and just perfect for this Miami weather. My husband and I sat upstairs. Miguel was our waiter and he was just awesome. His recommendations and suggestions come from the heart, not just trying to beef up the bill. We had the brisket chili with pancakes.... to die for. Additionally, we had the brisket, which is served Texas style and the duck. Everything was just wonderful and actually my mouth is watering as I write this review. We finalized our dinner with a plum pie and homemade buttermilk ice cream..., this was the bomb!!!. I can't wait to go back and try the spare ribs and the mac & cheese. Dinner is not cheap but way worth it!!!! Upstairs lighting was a little dark as it is part of the décor. It is a bit noisy with the country music in the background but cozy at the same time. I had to laugh because everyone with a flashlight in their smart phones had to use it to read the menu. Overall, was just a wonderful and different experience. Really recommend it to y'all!

“The Swine is Devine!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013 via mobile

Fun eclectic atmosphere. The cocktails were imaginative and fantastic. We tried 4 different ones. Yes the drinks are pricey but a bacon infused drink ...that was amazing... Where else can u get that?
Yes the food is somewhat expensive but its meant to be shared with others and we had a lot of food. Absolutely everything we tried we loved:ribs,greens,hush puppies and kale salad! Crowded but lively and fun upstairs. Loved our waiter also from NJ. Would go again!

Miami, Florida
“Swine, divine . . .”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013

Swine is one of the most impressive restaurants, if not the most impressive restaurant I have ever been to. From the decor to the service, especially the drinks. The food is unbelievable, including the desserts.

The decor is incredible. You will probably find something different every time you go. The service was incredible! Everyone is extremely knowledgeable of the menu, have great recommendations for drinks and they make you feel at home.

Visited April 2013
Florid
“Oink, oink! Yum, Yum!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

My husband and I had Easter Sunday Brunch at the new Swine in Coral Gables. Wow! Family style entrees, more than enough food for 2 or more people to share. The Chicken fried Bacon over Waffles with hot sauce and maple syrup, OMG!(It was actually 4 pork bellies!) We had a Braised Beef dish over Grits and topped with 2 poached eggs. We could not eat it all but it was all so good. Local food and a really fun atmosphere. I loved our waiter, I wish I remembered his name. It's smallish with an upstairs(we were seated there-good spot). Also had a delicious signature cocktail with a radish garnish- cannot remember the name either :( Can't wait to get back there on our next visit to Miami. Next time I will diet a week in advance so I can pork it all down and not waste any!!!

• Visited March 2013