“Very clean and comfortable” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #7 of 11 Hotels in Coral Gables
Bronx, New York
“Very clean and comfortable”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2014

The staff in this hotel is very professional and friendly. My wife and I stayed here for two days and were treated very well by the staff. They were very helpful giving us directions and helping us to find local places to eat. My room was very clean and comfortable.

Stayed July 2014
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Miami - Coral Gables, responded to this review, July 21, 2014
We read your review, and would like to thank you for writing such wonderful things about us. We are proud of our staff for providing you with outstanding service and are glad that you enjoyed your clean, comfortable room.

Thank you again for your kind words. We hope to see you again soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2014

The hotel was nice as were the staff particularly Jessenia who checked me in. Highly recommended. The hotel is clean. the services are good. I liked the location next to shops and restaurants. Great experience.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Miami - Coral Gables, responded to this review, July 16, 2014
Chris - We read your review, and would like to thank you for writing such wonderful things about our hotel. We are proud of our staff for providing you with outstanding service. We are glad that you enjoyed your clean, convenient room.

Thank you again for your kind words. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.
Bahamas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2014

I was visiting for medical reasons and needed a place that would have the option to cook if I needed or wanted to. This hotel is not frilly but you have what you heed or you only gave to ask. They have kitchenettes and you can request all the utensils you need to very able to cook and eat.
There is a foodstore and pharmacy within 3 blocks and a shopping area nearby with many other stores.

A free trolley can take you into other cultural areas nearby. The hotel is not your typical one as if is intended to give you an at bond feel, no bar no restaurant a to-go breakfast which us enough to get you going in the morning.
The rooms are spacious and recently renovated so they are nice and the bed is comfortable.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
We read your review, and would like to thank you for writing such kind things about your stay. We are glad that you enjoyed our fully equipped kitchens and our convenient location.

Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to the area.
Salt Lake City, UT
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2014

I stayed a week in Miami and booked this through a third party website for a good price. I didn't know anything about the chain, but was pleasantly surprised by the ample room space, iron and ironing board and kitchen, which I put to use all the above. The room was simple and air conditioning worked well. There is a grocery store, a mall, and other shopping in walking distance. The area of town is very nice and it was 15 minutes to any where I needed to go by car. I will use this chain again.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Miami - Coral Gables, responded to this review, July 24, 2014
I wanted to thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am so pleased to know that you enjoyed our location and our staff during your visit. I look forward to sharing your kind remarks with our team. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We look forward to having you visit with us again in the future.
Miami, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2014

You are walking distance away from some of the best cache dining & drinking restaurants in Coral Gables. When you walk outside the hotel, you are outside an area called “Miracle Mile” which is a row of fine restaurants, bars, stores, etc. Really nice, upscale area. There is also a Boston Market and a CVS Pharmacy next door to get the essentials. Stock-up for breakfast or make arrangements, they have a “To Go” breakfast style which is basically a few bananas, granola bars, muffins and coffee. The room has a pretty decent kitchen, a microwave with 2 stove tops and a full-size refrigerator. Easy-to-use Cable TV (Fast & Responsive). Restrooms only have 2 bars of soaps, shampoo & conditioner are not included in the bathrooms automatically (maybe Extended Stay corporate policy), but they do have a package of dishwasher soap. Parking situation can become more professional, it’s basically a hand-written note from the front desk that you put on your dashboard. Wi-Fi is kinda difficult to connect, 6 letter password, I had to type it in a few times to get it right (I’m pretty computer sabby too!). Staff is really on point with hospitality; Jessenia and everyone we interacted with at the front-desk were very courteous & professional. I would stay here again.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Miami - Coral Gables, responded to this review, June 11, 2014
I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I am glad that you enjoyed our location, your fully equipped kitchen and our great staff. Still, I apologize if our grab-and-go breakfast did not meet your expectations. Your comments will be useful as we continue to improve our breakfast offering. Please know that toiletries are available at the front desk, should you need them in the future. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay America. We hope to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Tarrytown, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

I had stayed at the hotel while having a medical procedure in Miami . I stayed 5 days and I was very pleased with the service ! Location also very nice ! If you are looking for an intimate stay with no party like affairs this is a great place ! Again I stayed while having a medical procedure done. so I wasn't in Miami to live it up ! There isn't much near by except for a Nordstrom rack =] if your in the mood for a little shopping ! The staff was all very helpful and pleasant each time I encountered them , the room I was in was extremely comfy and spacious , no complaints I would definitely stay again if I am ever in Florida ! Personally don't think I will be ! Wasn't a fan of the floridians lol sorry my personal opinion !

• Stayed February 2014
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Miami - Coral Gables, responded to this review, May 30, 2014
Kim - I want to thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I'm glad that we were able to provide you with a clean, spacious room. As well, it's great to hear that you were pleased with our helpful staff and our hotel's location. I will be sure to share your kind remarks with our team.

State College, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2014

Stayed 5 days may 2014; staff very friendly and helpful, room and linens were nice and clean; room was quiet, had cable tv as well as a microwave and kitchenette with even silverware, pots, pans and a full sized fridge. There is a coffeepot in room but they have coffee downstairs in the lobby every day til 9 am with a "to go" breakfast which is basically granola bars or fruit. From 6 th floor could see the downtown and miami beach skyline. Right across st from sears and right near a chipotles and a boston mkt and a pharmacy.

Stayed May 2014
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Miami - Coral Gables, responded to this review, May 22, 2014
Dave - I want to thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I'm glad that we were able to provide you with a clean, quiet room in a great location. As well, it's great to hear that you were pleased with our friendly, helpful staff and your fully equipped kitchen. I will be sure to share your kind remarks with our team.

Been to Extended Stay America - Miami - Coral Gables? Share your experiences!