My new favorite hotel in South Florida. Went for a wedding but will stay again. Older hotel but maintained very well. We were upgraded to a suite on the second floor as an SPG member and the balcony was as large as our room. The staff was very friendly. The wedding reception in the Rotunda was perfect. Will stay again. Its away from all the South Florida snowbirds so there is no feeling of being crowded in the neighborhood. Plenty of nice restaurants and shops within three blocks.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Colonnade, Coral Gables is centrally located in the Coral Gables business district. We offer a retreat from the rigors of travel, yet still convenient to business, shopping, and dining. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Starwood, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your The Westin Colonnade Coral Gables reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Colonnade Coral Gables Hotel Coral Gables
- Westin Colonnade Coral Gables
- Westin Coral Gables
- Coral Gables Westin