We arrived here on 15/12 and stayed for 2 nights. Our children were not well, especially the older one, had the winter bug from Europe before term ended.
It was a short stay, the staff are extremely nice and professional and we had a suite. But no seperate living room or washroom etc..., but it was still spacious.
Not a great deal to do for children as it's at the heart of the financial district. Ok this time as the children were not well, will explore more a bit further next time when we are here.
The older one did get a lot better before we headed to south beach!
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Colonnade Coral Gables Hotel
- The Westin Colonnade Coral Gables Hotel Coral Gables
- Westin Colonnade Coral Gables
- Westin Coral Gables
- Coral Gables Westin
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Colonnade, Coral Gables is centrally located in the Coral Gables business district. We offer a retreat from the rigors of travel, yet still convenient to business, shopping, and dining. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Starwood, Expedia, Tingo, Travelocity, EasyToBook, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your The Westin Colonnade Coral Gables reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.