For the location, I would say very good. But here are some odds and ends that make this less than a Westin experience.
- historical building/character (some people might really enjoy this) but as a business traveller, you pretty much need to valet park, the lobby of the hotel is on the 2nd floor so you need to go up an escalator to get to the lobby, as for my bags the porter brought them up to checkin and then from checkin the bags too 30mins to get to my room AFTER calling the bell desk to have them sent up a little faster. Front desk wasn't terribly friendly.
- most the rooms are either larger rooms w/seating tv area or this 2 story townhouse w/ a spiral staircase, might be either charming or very odd
- sofabed was terrible
- needed to wait for housekeeping to make the sofabed which was yet another 30mins when i checked in around 9pm and obviously my family needed to sleep relatively soon
- so just the service was a bit off and seems to do every little thing everyone expected to be tipped
- didn't use the roof top pool but it looked quite lovely, exercise room pretty small, no other amenities
- overall a bit lacking for a Westin but just average service makes me want to pass on coming back