Wife and I were in town for a wedding on Key Biscayne, but did not want to pay Key Biscayne prices for a hotel room. Front office managers Kathy, Josh and Roxann were amazingly accommodating when we called to let them know we would be arriving very late, and needed some extra time the next day before checkout. We were supposed to arrive early evening the day after Thanksgiving, but were delayed and did not arrive until 4am the next morning. Valet parking was easy and so polite! Chris and Arturo seemed to be there every time I came for the car during the weekend. The hotel is older, but gorgeous and full of wonderful staff. We used to stay at the Hyatt on our trips to Miami, but not any more. The Westin has won us over.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Colonnade, Coral Gables is centrally located in the Coral Gables business district. We offer a retreat from the rigors of travel, yet still convenient to business, shopping, and dining. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Starwood, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Agoda and Venere so you can book your The Westin Colonnade Coral Gables reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Colonnade Coral Gables Hotel Coral Gables
- Westin Colonnade Coral Gables
- Westin Coral Gables
- Coral Gables Westin