The toilet in our room over-flowed at 2 pm. It took two tries to get my call to the desk answered and then I waited 20 minutes for the plumber to arrive, just before I had to leave to meet my family. Returned to the room after 7 pm to find the wet towels piled in the tub, toilet paper still in the commode, and no signs that any cleaning had been done.
I called the front desk, then the Westin “fast service” line and finally the emergency line - the phone rang and rang and was never answered so I had to trek back down to the lobby. Only then was the room cleaned and fresh towels supplied. God forbid there is ever a fire in this hotel - you would fry before they answer the phone. And if you let yourself think about the cleanliness of the bathrooms, you will surely have nightmares.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Colonnade, Coral Gables is centrally located in the Coral Gables business district. We offer a retreat from the rigors of travel, yet still convenient to business, shopping, and dining. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Starwood, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Westin Colonnade Coral Gables reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Colonnade Coral Gables Hotel Coral Gables
- Westin Colonnade Coral Gables
- Westin Coral Gables
- Coral Gables Westin